Sunday, January 28, 2007

Enjoying the Snow!


Hi Blogicians,

I thought you might like to compare the winters of northeastern Ohio to yours! If you click on this link, you'll see map of where I live. I've posted 4 pictures I've taken in the last two days so you could enjoy our snow too!

This one is at home in Chardon!
Do you think I had cleared the driveway once already? How can you tell?
Does the tree with all the snow paint a picture of something else? What?
What one word might you use to describe this picture?

You can check in the comment for an answer to the first question.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogicians,

If you said I had cleared the driveway once already, you hit the nail on the head!! If the surface of the snow flat and smooth across the driveway and all you could see were the tire tracks, then I hadn't yet been out shoveling. BUT you can see different depths of the snow at the edge of the driveway; I'd been hard at work the day before.

Anonymous said...

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! Lani your pictures bring back vivid memories of my childhood growing up in Boston, MA! As the saying goes “a picture is worth a thousand words” and yours marvelously do so. It was very creative how you gave people the opportunity to analyze and reflect on an abstract concept and then express it in written language. This shows how individuals can view the same concept yet interpret it in unique ways. It is very interesting how people’s prior knowledge and thoughts work.

NAH17

Anonymous said...

Lani,
It's Rosalinda, in your comment you asked me if I knew where in Canada they found the dinasour specie. I don't know where to tell the truth. But I promise I'll reaserch it and I'll blog to you back
bey