Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Possibility, Open, and Focus

It's the New Year!
So full of possibility--

This year as I reflected, it just seems to me that one word, one theme, that I've found to be particularly helpful to me needs to expand to 3.

My three words--
Possibility
Open
Focus

They complement each other. They can converge to enable that which I can not imagine. Although open and focus seem contradictory, I believe that openness to new ideas and a focus on what is important can lead to untold possibilities.

This year, as with others, I look to the possibilities that will abound.


Imagine my surprise when I searched for the "one word" post to reference after I began this writing to find that Ali's word was also open.
http://aliedwards.com/2012/12/one-little-word-2013.html#more-26841


Photo Credit

No comments: