Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Got tagged!

Never good at games, but tagged by Wes, here's 8 Random Facts!

The rules first:
  1. Post these rules before you give your facts
  2. List 8 random facts about yourself
  3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
  4. Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged
The 8 Random Facts:

  1. I’ve really become a good vegetarian, low-fat, no-cholesterol cook over the years.
  1. MOOM (Moving out of the Middle), an online course from Concord Consortium, profoundly altered my perspective on teaching and learning.
  1. When I was 56, harnessed and rigged, I climbed 50 feet into the trees to walk a wire with a student as we pushed our comfort zones.
  1. I actually built a file cabinet from a set of directions and it stands to this day.
  1. I’m a very amateur gardener who loves nurturing and watching things grow.
  1. Over 25 years in Cleveland Municipal Schools, I cherish fond memories of my students.
  1. At one point in my teaching, when class met via video conference with students on laptops and content online (and nothing ever worked), I really disliked technology.
  1. Some of my favorite music is Gerry Mulligan/Stan Getz jazz.
Breaking the last two rules and tagging all who read this to play!

No comments: