Saturday, August 31, 2013

I believe

http://goo.gl/F0ioo4
A saver of lots--
And finally cleaning out a folder in one drawer of my desk-
I came upon the following--
Not remembering when or why I wrote this--
But knowing it is what I believe--


I believe all children should have the opportunity to strive for their greatest potential and that every child can learn, not always in the same way or on the same day.

I believe that teaching is, at its core, a moral profession.  Helping students become connected, passion-driven learners is a moral issue. Most of us went into education to change the world, to help kids make a difference and we should always remember that.

I believe the digital era puts us in a position to collectively re imagine learning and to transform education into an experience with lasting relevance to the 21st century learner.

I believe that when we each bring our unique talents and gifts to a community of learners and engage in collegial discussions, we can change the world.

No comments: