Thursday, June 14, 2012

New possibilities---

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hannat/6825713098/
11 passioned women educators spending hours of their summer break learning and collaborating together in the current section of the PLP Connected Coaching eCourse. In our first few days together, their remarkable sharing has begun to enable an environment where a community of co learners can grow and flourish.

It struck me as we left our first webinar last night, an all women group is new for this course. My sense is that portends unique and exceptional opportunities to go deep into appreciative inquiry and coaching together. That's not to say that did not occur before; it did. The male voices in the previous sections have been incredibly insightful, and have added a richness to the collective wisdom of the groups. Yet with these strong, accomplished women, my intuition tells me we are about to travel an exceptional learning journey where possibilities truly abound.  I'm excited!

1 comment:

Becky Reighard said...

What a great opportunity for learning! I can't wait to see all of the amazing things this class adds to our toolkit! :)